Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Wedding Cake Chronicle - A Reflection

Remember all those supplies and ingredients?
Can you believe after about 24 hours of baking, decorating and delivering... this is result?
Reflecting back on the experience, here are some of my random thoughts....
  • Dummy cakes are a great way to practice decorating, the fun part!
  • Schedule? Organization is the best plan but be flexible. And unless you have been doing this for a while prepare for things to take twice as long as you think they will.
  • 24 hours is a long time!  This cake basically took over my life for a week!
  • I don't regret doing this cake but I still haven't changed my mind about doing more wedding cakes. :)

Thanks for following 
The Wedding Cake Chronicle,
I hope you enjoyed it!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment